VIRGIN PURE EXHIBITION
Citizen Brando engaged HEART productions to design, produce and deliver the experiential and live event production requirements of their PR & Communications strategy for Virgin Pure in 2012.
June 2012 saw the collaboration between Virgin and Strauss Water in the United Kingdom, and this was marked with the launch of both the Virgin Pure brand name and T7 water filter.
(heart) productions produced and managed a live presentation environment for the brand/product launch at Millbank Media Centre, hosted by Richard Branson and attended by number national journalists. This included all speaker training and support, scenic design, presentation design, technical production and event management.
To enable sampling and heighten consumer awareness of the brand, a modular touring toolkit of assets was conceived, designed, fabricated for Virgin Pure for the display and promotion of their advanced T6 water filter. This was installed within prominent UK exhibitions and promotional retail environments.
Evoked from the sensation of flowing water, the overarching design principal was to create a beautiful and ergonomic toolkit that emphasised the slender form of the product.
The toolkit was designed to be implemented from a single plinth installed in a retail outlet, the desk unit which can install in promotional spaces, or as a 6m x 6m exhibition stand with ceiling structure, and with or without a solid back wall.
Areas of Scope included:
- Objective setting and conceptual design.
- Sketch illustration, 3D visualisation and flythroughs of the touring structure.
- Graphic and motion graphic design and installation.
- Technical design and planning including full schematic details, scheduling and purchasing of fixtures, furnishings and audio visual equipment.
- Project management, timetabling and quality control of the scenic fabrication, the AV and electrical installation.
- Management of event logistics and installation across exhibition and promotional sites including venue sourcing and liaison.