JACK DANIEL'S SALOON
HEART productions were appointed by Momentum Worldwide to conceive, design and implement a premium festival experience to showcase the Jack Daniel's brand.
The Jack Daniel's Barbeque Pavillion in Tennessee served as the inspiration for the project, but taking elements of the contemporary design and fusing this with some of the legacy brand values of the Jack Daniel's brand: personability, traditionalism & authenticity.
A bespoke themed timber 'bar and grill' structure was constructed with a 250 seated and standing capacity. This included bespoke furniture, a 'Perfect Serve' Jack Daniels Bar, acoustic performance area, barbeque kitchen and concessions.
Brand inspired touches were used throughout the project: food and drinks were themed, signature cocktails were conceived, a smoked JD sauce was invented, Tennessee acoustic acts performed on stage, and brand messaging was carved into the furniture to create a unique narrative experience.
The success of the project was unsurpassed, with almost all festival attendees passing through the experience. Over the two day period 16,000 food units and 26,000 drink units were sold.
- Conceptual research and design for the festival activation.
- Sketch illustration, 3D visualisation and flythrough of the brand experience.
- Detailed design and planning of a covered themed restaurant and bar environment.
- Technical design and project management of scenic construction. This included commissioning of full engineering reports and a pre-build prior to the event for snagging and client approval.
- Design, specification and sourcing of fixtures, fittings and furnishings, all of which were unique to the temporary environment.
- Design and supply of all branding, uniforms and promotional collateral.
- Food and beverage design, including a ‘smoked’ JD sauce and cocktail.
- Management of a two day onsite build schedule, event contracting staff and licensing, food service and catering (excluding beverages).
- Management of all site services (water, waste, power), event logistics and planning, including project specific H&S documentation, risk assessments, evacuation plans and emergency procedures.
Click here to see how HEART Design were involved in the Jack Daniel's Saloon.