Head of Design and Senior Graphic Designer
DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
HEART Productions is looking for a mid-weight Graphic Designer with 2-3 years industry experience to join the HEART design team.
About the Company
HEART productions is a fully integrated live communications and experiential agency delivering a 360º service from concept creation through to project delivery. Founded in 2006, HEART productions bring together a uniquely talented and passionate group of specialists who deliver across three distinct areas.
Creative Design - Creative conception of brand activations and the application of existing marketing strategies into the live environment.
Technical Production - Implementation of the creative concept via technical design, specification and delivery.
Event Management - Turnkey management of the event production process from ideation to onsite execution.
These three pillars underpin the success of each and every event we deliver. Our passion and creativity produce the big ideas; our planning procedures and technical expertise ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget. It is this core structure that allows for our industry leading approach, ensuring band and client are exceeded time and time again.
You will be joining an exciting young design team within the wider HEART team, working across a myriad of exciting and prestigious projects for big global brands.
Visa, Barclaycard, Barclays, Formula E, Paramount, eOne, STUDIOCANAL, Twitch, Diageo and many more.
Purpose of Role
We are looking for a talented designer to join our close-knit design team, situated at the HEART offices in Kings Cross. The design team works across all of the agency’s clients, alongside a design specific client base.
You will need to have an understanding of print and digital design and the ability to conceptualise great ideas to create fantastic work. You will come from a design background in a creative or design agency and have a flair for all things design. We are looking for a team player to join our strong design team, someone who can inspire, create and become part of the company’s future.
Working closely with the rest of the creative team, under the direction of our Head of Design and Senior Graphic Designer you will need to ensure that you and those you manage are delivering a high quality of work for our clients.
- You should be able to constructively challenge the ordinary and pursue genuine originality in every project, with quality and enthusiasm throughout
- Always be willing to present your concepts to the wider team or agency
- Work collaboratively with the project management team and account management teams to ensure the clients creative needs are being met in an efficient and creative way
- Ensure your work is continually at the cutting edge of the design and event the industries in terms of design, craft, art direction and online interactive techniques
- Constantly researching design trends, art direction and always striving to be better
- Take responsibility for briefs and execute these to given time scale. Deadlines are very critical at HEART as we pride ourselves meeting deadlines
- Have the capability to identify and solve problem
- Have a thorough knowledge of Design production processes and procedures
- Be 'hands on' and highly proficient in industry standard software, a strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is a must.
- Create work that people care about. In whatever form that takes
- Maintain relationships between Designers and other departments within the agency and the wider group
- Knowledge of After Effects, or Premiere Pro is a bonus
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a selection of your favourite projects email@example.com