DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
HEART Productions is a fully integrated live communications and experiential agency delivering a 360° service from concept creation through to project delivery. With a broad range of exciting clients including Barclaycard, Coca-Cola and a number of London’s premiere film studios, HEART Productions is lucky enough to work with some of the world’s biggest and most exciting clients.
Founded in 2006 HEART Productions brings together a uniquely talented and passionate group of specialists who deliver across three distinct disciplines:
Creative Design - Creative conception of brand activations and the application of existing marketing strategies into the live environment.
Technical Production - Implementation of the creative concept via technical design, specification and execution.
Event Management - Event planning, council liaison, logistics, procurement, supplier management and quality control.
These three pillars underpin the success of each and every event HEART delivers.
Purpose of Role
The role of Account Executive involves supporting on the production of a number of projects simultaneously whilst continually building key relationships with clients. We are looking for an energetic, ambitious and dedicated individual to join HEART to deliver award winning experiences to support the launch, promotion and commercial success of our clients events and film releases. The ideal candidate will have a clear passion for experiential marketing and event production. They will have knowledge of and given thought to what constitutes a premium, well considered experiential activation and have examples of brands that have delivered such campaigns. The ideal candidate should have at least a years experience within either an events or production agency, with a proven track record of working in a team to support on the delivery of Consumer Events, Product Launches and Brand Experiences. Above all they should demonstrate the willingness and motivation for supporting on the execution of a project from conception to delivery.
- Taking the initial project brief alongside the wider team
- Organise and participate in company ‘brainstorm sessions’ to interpret and respond to the project brief
- Co-create presentations and documentation utilising Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Proactively support with client communications
- Develop an understanding of budget estimates and critical paths
- Undertake the core administrative tasks necessary to complete the project, e.g. contact reports, payment schedules, hour reconciliations etc.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with key suppliers and clients via email, telephone and in person
- Work on-site in a flexible capacity to ensure successful delivery of the live event
- Minimum 1-2 years experience of live events in a production management capacity
- Computer Literate – Fully conversant with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Excellent communication and organisational skills – and an eye for detail
- Proven ability to work flexibly and accurately at all times and adhere to tight deadlines
- Proven ability to demonstrate good decision making in demanding on-site situations, and to deal with them in a professional and calm manner
- Full driving license
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a covering letter firstname.lastname@example.org