Senior Account Director
DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
HEART productions is a fully integrated live communications and experiential agency delivering a 360° service from concept creation through to project delivery.
With a broad range of exciting clients including Barclaycard, Visa, Formula E and a number of London’s premiere film studio’s HEART productions are lucky enough to work with some of the world’s biggest and most exciting clients.
Founded in 2006 HEART productions brings together a uniquely talented and passionate group of specialists who deliver across three distinct disciplines:
Creative Design - Creative conception of brand activations and the application of existing marketing strategies into the live environment.
Technical Production - Implementation of the creative concept via technical design, specification and execution.
Event Management - Event planning, council liaison, logistics, procurement, supplier management and quality control.
These three pillars underpin the success of each and every event we deliver.
Purpose of Role
The role of Account Director involves managing the production of a number of projects simultaneously, whilst continually building key relationships with clients and offering counsel and advice day to day. The candidate will play a key role across multiple clients, including working with one of the world’s most recognizable football teams.
The ideal candidate should have experience within an events agency, with a proven track record of the production management of Consumer Events, Product Launches and Brand Experiences. Experience working on sports brands and events would be preferable, but not essential.
Above all they should demonstrate the willingness and motivation to take ownership of the project from conception to delivery, taking the lead throughout the project lifecycle.
- Taking the initial project brief alongside the Senior Account Director where necessary
- Organise company ‘brainstorm sessions’ to interpret and respond to the project brief
- Create presentations and collateral to communicate agency responses to the project brief
- Proactively manage and respond to client requests as the central point of contact for the project
- Produce, manage & maintain budget estimates and critical paths throughout the project
- Lead internal design and technical teams to develop solutions that satisfy the project brief, where necessary ensuring these meet brand guidelines, marketing codes etc.
- Oversee and manage the core administrative tasks necessary to complete the project, supported by the team. (e.g. contact reports, payment schedules, hour reconciliations etc.)
- Show leadership amongst all project stakeholders as the central point of contact for the project, both during pre-production and on-site, working closely with the Technical and Design leads.
- Work closely with design and technical team members to ensure production timelines are met and quality control all output throughout the pre-production process and on-site.
- Work on-site in a flexible capacity to ensure successful delivery of the live event.
- Minimum 4-5 years experience of live events in a production management capacity.
- Computer Literate – Fully conversant with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Ability to understand/navigate technical drawings/plans.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills – and an eye for detail.
- Proven ability to work flexibly and accurately at all times and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to demonstrate good decision making in demanding on-site situations, and to deal with them in a professional and calm manner.
- Knowledge of current H&S legislation relevant to the Live Events industry.
- Full driving license.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a covering letter email@example.com